Don’t wait for an inspection from a regulatory authority to learn how your organization stacks up with safety requirements, let Clym conduct a comprehensive program audit to define any gaps and devise a strategy to move you back into compliance. Our Safety Professionals have decades of experience in identifying programmatic shortcomings and developing affordable, lasting solutions. Let us identify where your resources should be applied and you decide whether or not you need additional assistance in implementing the solution. We’re here to help as much, or as little, as you like!
- Radiation Protection Program Audits: We’ll conduct the required annual review for your program and provide a detailed report of findings including recommended and required actions.
- OSHA Compliance Audits: From a complete review of your workplace safety procedures to more focused reviews of single programs, we can provide a clear-eyed assessment of your worker protection processes and useful suggestions for any improvements.
- Warehouse Safety Compliance Audits: Forklift safety, egress pathways, chemical compatibility, overhead storage, waste accumulation areas, first aid and fire safety, personal protective equipment selection and use can all be a part of a warehouse safety compliance audit.
- Chemical Hygiene Program Audits: All aspects of hazardous chemical procurement, inventory, storage, labeling, waste profiling and waste disposal are included in a chemical hygiene program audit. Additionally workplace hazard communication signage, training and Safety Data Sheet management are assessed.
- EHS Program Audits: Interested in a full review of your environmental health and safety program? Want to benchmark your program with others in your industry? Let Clym provide an honest assessment and meaningful suggestions for improvement.
- Exposure Control Plan Audits: A comprehensive review of biological risk assessments, good microbiological techniques, exposure tracking and reporting, bloodborne pathogens control, needlestick prevention, container and work area labeling, required training and more!
- Laboratory Safety Inspections: Reviews of facilities, work practices, storage strategies, electrical safety, waste management practices, facility evacuation procedures – you can customize the inspection list or choose from one of our templates!